The state of California is a home to a majority of US vineyards.
Napa valley, which has become an ultimate wine producing region in the West many decades ago still holds its positions today. We’d love to invite you all to an incredibly inspiring journey, a tour across the biggest and most famous Californian vineyards!
The current touring itinerary includes these Californian vineyards:
- Beckstoffer To Kalon Vineyard; Where: Napa Valley
- Bien Nacido Vineyard; Where: Santa Barbara
- Hirsch Vineyard; Where: Sonoma Coast
- Hyde Vineyard; Where: Carneros
- Savoy Vineyard; Where: Anderson Valley
- Ponte Vineyard Inn; Where: Temecula
- South Coast Winery Resort & Spa; Where: Temecula
- Vintners Inn; Where: Santa Rosa
- Auberge du Soleil; Where: Rutherford
- Santa Ynez Valley; Where: Lompoc
- Santa Huarez Valley; Where: Buellton
- Ferrari-Carano Vineyards & Winery; Where: Healdsburg
- Flowers Vineyard & Winery; Where: Cazadero
- Hall Wines; Where: Sonoma
- Sterling Vineyards; Where: Calistoga
- Domaine Carneros; Where: Napa
- Yorkville Cellars; Where: Yorkville
- Malibu Wines; Where: Malibu
… with many more to be added to the list soon!
We highly encourage you to book tables with us as beforehand as possible.
That’s due to a reason that usually our place is overbooked all week long!